Since 1979, SACEOS has contributed significantly in making Singapore the best event venue for Asia. Dedicated to shaping the future of Singapore’s exhibitions, conventions and meeting industry, SACEOS works closely with the Singapore Government to chart the industry’s growth path and further the island state’s position as an International Exhibition City and Regional Convention Hub in Asia.
With its commitment to excellence, SACEOS has developed a strong education and training programme to ensure service quality for all events held in Singapore. In 2001, SACEOS was the first in the world to launch a set of technical references to raise the professionalism within the exhibition industry. SACEOS has also established a strong international network which provides global connections for its members.
SACEOS represents four business sectors within the industry:
- Professional Exhibition Organisers (PEOs)
- Professional Conference Organisers (PCOs)
- Meeting and Incentive Organisers
- Suppliers of facilities and services to the exhibition, convention and meeting industry such as audio-visual and equipment suppliers, freight forwarders, stand builders, venue operators, travel agents, hotels, printers and publishers, etc.
The association’s objectives are:
- To encourage and maintain high ethical standards of business conduct and professionalism among its members
- To promote cooperation of the industry in all matters of mutual interest
- To provide opportunities for the interchange of views and information
- To represent the industry in all matters involving any government, ministry, association and media
SACEOS works closely with the International Enterprise Singapore (IE Singapore) and the Singapore Exhibition & Convention Bureau (SECB), a division of the Singapore Tourism Board (STB), in developing Singapore into an International Exhibition City and regional convention and meeting hub.
Connect with SACEOS at www.facebook.com/saceos.sg and join the LinkedIn group SACEOS: Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Exhibitions.